Infographic: Fill Your Fast-Paced Job With the Perfect Candidate
According to Simply Hired data, 11.5 percent of open jobs on SimplyHired.com are described as fast-paced. Employers communicate the need for candidates for a fast-paced environment in various ways. The most common terms used are:
- rapidly changing
- high growth
- highly collaborative
If you’re looking for candidates who will thrive in your fast-paced job, consider asking them the following questions.
- How do you manage your workload?
- Tell me about a time when you missed a deadline.
- How have you managed to meet a challenging deadline?
- Tell me about a time when you had to change course at the last minute.
- How do you prioritize your work?
- What techniques do you use to manage stress?
View the infographic below to learn more about Simply Hired’s fast-paced job analysis.