Are you a blogger with a passion for writing tips for job seekers? Are you an HR manager who would like to make your voice heard about what you look for in candidates? Have an interesting perspective about the employment industry? The Simply Hired Blog is now open for guest bloggers, and we want to hear from you! (Cue applause…)
What YOU get:
- Free online exposure! SimplyHired.com receives over 30 million monthly visitors.
- Promotion of your guest blogs via Simply Hired social media channels.
- A mini-bio on the bottom of your blog post, promoting yourself, your business, or your product.
What YOU do:
- Write a unique post on whatever you like (see the list below for ideas)
- Don't forget to include a short bio (max 50 words)
- Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll contact you to get the ball rolling!
Topics our Readers Like:
- Job search tips
- Interview tips
- Resume tips
- Tips for networking
- Perspective from recruiters / hiring managers
- Employment industry news
Rules and other legal stuff:
- Simply Hired will review all content and may need to make edits before your post goes live. Any edits will be made with you, and we will require your approval before posting. If you go MIA and don't respond within 5 days, we reserve the right to post it without your approval.
- Simply Hired reserves the right to decline any content we deem inappropriate, or not in line with the company’s values and visitor needs. This may include adult content, affiliate links, and any other off-topic content.
- We reserve the right to deny any submission, but will work closely with guest bloggers to ensure their long term success in our program.
- All content you provide becomes the property of Simply Hired. We reserve the right to edit the content at any time.
- Simply Hired reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
You are now free to roam about the planet!