1. "Someone who has high earnings expectations. I am confident in my abilities to produce and while I prepare for the worst, I do the work necessary to tilt the odds that the best will happen."
2. "Someone who wants to be judged by individual performance and who wants be rewarded for their efforts based on their ability to execute."
3. "Someone who wants to work for a successful company that has strong leadership, has vision as well as recognizes and rewards performers."
4. "Someone who is consistently growing themselves and who takes the time to continue learning even though it's not a direct requirement of the job. I find that many times it's a combination of what you study both directly and indirectly related to work."
5. "Someone who is modest, but hard working and who consistently sets firm goals for themselves. Then, once I've defined the benchmarks, I take the necessary steps to achieve those milestones."
6. "Someone who has a consultative selling style and who is concerned with the clients' needs - consistently asking questions to uncover the what the client truly wants then being able to meet those requirements."
7. "Someone who thinks positively and who can execute on difficult tasks. I'm not an individual who needs to be micro-managed. Rather, when given a specific task, I can figure out the best ways to solve the problem in an autonomous manner."
8. "Someone who is able to control a situation rather than have a situation control them."
9. "Someone who has an unwavering resolve. I am determined to do well in my job and am determined to have a successful career as well as make the company I work for more competitive."
10. "Someone with a need to produce results. I am the type of person to meet challenges head-on rather than sweep them under the rug and hope they go away.
While I'm an optimistic person, I am also realistic about the current situation and how satisfactory or unsatisfactory it is."
11. "Someone who has been able to not only meet my employer's expectations, but I would describe myself as a person who has consistently exceeded those markers."
12. "Someone who takes responsibility for their actions and when things go wrong does't look to outside forces to blame, rather I'm someone who looks at where I can improve upon the next time around. Pointing fingers solves nothing."
13. "Someone who demonstrates an unwavering resolve to do whatever must be done to produce the best long-term results, no matter how difficult."
14. "Someone who is committed to building something larger and who puts aside personal gain for the well-being of the group."
15. "Someone who is mature, candid and who has integrity. Everyday I work to improve myself and my skills which is part of maturing and becoming better at what I do."