It’s here! Today, we are very excited to launch Simply Apply, a quick and easy way for job seekers to apply for jobs on mobile devices and the Web. Did you know that 77 percent of job seekers are using mobile technology for their job search? It’s true. And we want to turn those folks into candidates, so we’ve come up with a one-click process to do just that.
Just click on a job’s Simply Apply button, and you can review and edit pre-populated contact and resume information. Nice! As an option, a personalized cover letter can of course be added too. The simple user interface makes this process efficient and immediate. So whether you’re at home or on-the-go, applying to jobs has never been easier.
To get started:
- Go to the URL m.simplyhired.com from your phone browser.
- Search for a job using the keyword and location boxes like you would do on Simplyhired.com. An example of a search would be Keyword:"software engineer" and Location:"Sunnyvale, CA".
- On the search results, some of the jobs will have the word Simply Apply listed on the job. Select a job with the Simply Apply logo.
- About 10,000 employers in a wide range of industries have enabled Simply Apply on their jobs. The jobs listings with this feature will continue to grow.
- After reviewing the job description, if you find the job appropriate, click the Simply Apply button at the top of the description.
- An application window will pop up. You are not required to have a resume submitted to the system in advance. You can login to your LinkedIn account to create a resume from your phone.
- Add a cover letter in the optional cover letter field. Keep in mind that a cover letter is a way to help distinguish your application from the crowd.
- Press Submit Application and you're DONE!
- Don't forget to follow up after submitting your application.
To watch a demonstration of the feature in action view our video.
Check out Simply Apply for yourself today. To learn more about Simply Apply, please see our press release.