Simply Hired has 8+ million job listings. It is important to sift through the jobs to find only those relevant to your job search. You can do that through Boolean operators. However, you can also accomplish the same thing through Simply Hired's advanced search feature.
To get the advanced search click the link on the right side of the search results page.
From the advanced search page a variety of options will appear:
- with all the words: Use this option when you have specific words that you would like the job description or title to include. This can include skills which you have used in the past.
- with the exact phrase: If you have a series of words that you would like to see in the job description or title input them here.
- with at least one of the words: When you have multiple skills that you are flexible on which you use include them here.
- without the words: Remove any jobs which include skills or job titles which are not a match for you.
- within job title: For if you have a specific word or title that you are interested in.
- within company name: Already know which company you want to work at? Excellent! Input your dream company in this field.
Location: To conduct a search you must have at least one keyword and/or location. If commute time is an item of consideration in your search you can change the radius to focus on one specific city.
Preferences: If you dislike moving from page to page increase the number of jobs per page. Also you can opt to change the order of the jobs to by date instead of the default by relevance.
Once you have made the search that is ideal for your needs setup an email alert to receive the jobs automatically in your inbox.