Today, CNN Money/Fortune released their 40 Under 40 list; an annual ranking of business’s hottest rising stars. This year, Marc Andreessen, Co-founder of Netscape, Opsware, Ning and Andreessen Horowitz, took the first place spot, moving up the list from last year. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s Founder and CEO, stayed in second this year, followed by Twitter Co-founders Evan Williams and Biz Stone.
The top 10 list includes:
- Marc Andreessen, Netscape, Opsware, Ning, Andreessen Horowitz
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
- Evan Williams and Biz Stone, Twitter
- Raul Vazquez, Wal-Mart
- Sergey Brin and Larry Page, Google
- Aditya Mittal, ArcelorMittal
- Pony Ma Huateng, Tencent
- James Murdoch, News Corp.
- John Arnold, Centaurus Advisors
- Marcos Galperin, MercadoLibre