Simply Hired is excited to announce its first-ever whitepaper: The Future of Job Search. In this whitepaper, you’ll find answers to how technological advancements are changing the job search process, as well as how the Internet, mobile web services and numerous other tools are impacting job search.
In view of this dramatically-changing landscape, we believe job search will develop in six key ways:
1. Comprehensive: Job seekers will have access to every available position, including hourly or local jobs rarely found online
2. Transparent: Job seekers will have perfect information—everything from office culture to industry trends—to decide on a job opportunity
3. Social: Referral hiring will be streamlined as online social and professional networks converge with job listings
4. Personal: Listings will be filtered by an individual’s job and lifestyle criteria, producing highly-personalized results
5. Mobile: Mobile services will provide users with employment information based on their physical surroundings
6. Efficient: Traditionally manual processes, such as filling out application forms, will become automated
Working in conjunction, these six trends will ultimately make future job search effective, efficient and all-encompassing.
Want to keep reading? View the full whitepaper to learn more about the future of job search. Happy reading!Share