SimplyHired.com has been named a finalist in the 14th Annual Webby Awards in the Employment category!The Webby Awards, established in 1996, are the leading international awards rewarding Internet excellence. The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences presents these awards, and includes 750 individuals from leading Internet experts and business figures to creative celebrities and Associate Members who are former winners or nominees. To learn more about the Webby Awards read here: http://webbyawards.com/about/.
We need your help in promoting SimplyHired.com and getting us to #1 in the employment category! Voting for Simply Hired is quick and simple; just follow these few steps below. Polls close on April 29, so be sure to get your votes in before then!
How to vote in the Webby Awards:
- Go to http://webby.aol.com/media_types/web
- Register to cast your votes
- Choose a username, submit your email and create a password. Then click "create user"
- You will then be emailed a link to activate your account
- Click on the link to activate account that was sent to the email address you provided – you will then be taken to an activation page
- You can now begin voting for the Webby Awards!
- Remember to get your votes in before April 29!
Thank you, we appreciate your support for SimplyHired.com! Winners in the Webby Awards will be announced on May 4th.