To help you prepare, here is a list of some of the common questions that an HR Manager may ask you during an interview.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you leave your last job (or why are you planning to)?
- What are you looking for in a new job?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What would your previous coworkers/manager say about you?
- What motivates you?
- What are your strengths?
- What are you weaknesses?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Tell me about a time you… implemented an idea, had to deal with a difficult customer, came up with a successful solution to a problem, etc.
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- How well do you work under pressure?
- How well do you work on a team?
- Why should I hire you?
Arriving with answers prepared for these questions will transform your interview from a fright into a delight!