Since its inception, Simply Hired has been working to create a simple model for job search:
- Search: Job seekers can search a comprehensive job database of 5M jobs from thousands of talent seekers, including job boards, recruiters and employers.
- Click: Job seekers click on a search result, and visit the talent seeker site to see the full job listing.
- View: Job seekers view the full job listing on the talent seeker site. We charge no fee to talent seekers for clicks from our organic search results.
To allow talent seekers to highlight their highest priority jobs, we are excited to launch our Featured Jobs offering. Talent seekers can bid to have any of their job listings featured on the site via a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) model.
Featured Jobs are selected jobs from our organic search results set that are in higher demand by talent seekers. They appear above and below organic search results, and are marked “Featured”.
This creates a true win-win for both job seekers and talent seekers. Job seekers can clearly see jobs that are the highest in demand, while talent seekers can highlight jobs that have higher priority.
This has several advantages:
- Deep Targeting: Job seekers input targeted queries into our search engine for both occupation and location. Featured Jobs in the job seeker’s search results are given greater visibility.
- Pay For Performance: Our PPC model ensures that talent seekers only pay when job seekers click on their listings. As a result, this method is significantly more economical than traditional solutions.
- Selective Job Listing Promotion: Talent seekers can take any set of jobs in our database and promote them as Featured Jobs automatically. No job listings need be created, and no additional copy needs to be written.
- Talent Seeker Branding: Job seekers see the detailed job listings directly on the talent seeker’s site, which creates deeper engagement with the talent seeker brand.
- Full Control: Talent seekers can control their budgets and bid amounts, and receive comprehensive reporting in our online system.
We’ve seen a strong response from talent seekers, with over 1,000,000 Featured Jobs in our database, including large job boards such as CareerBuilder, Dice and Employment Guide, as well as niche boards such as Diversity Inc. and LawJobs.com.
We continue to deliver solutions to connect job seekers to talent seekers, and look forward to your input and participation in this new offering.